Rally Skills & Drills
Content: This 6-week session will take your Rally teamwork to competition levels. Skill building techniques to improve rally obedience behaviors and heel work which may include exercises targeted at: turns, fronts, stays, stands, choose to heel, etc.
Prerequisites: Dogs must be age-appropriately vaccinated; Dog & Handler must have completed Novice Rally.
Schedule: Classes meet once a week for 6 consecutive weeks on the same day of the week and at the same time all 6 weeks unless otherwise noted. The length of each class is 45 minutes.
- A travel crate/kennel so the dogs can rest between runs
- A sheet or cover for the crate
- A chew to keep your dog occupied between runs
- Covered food bowls
- Pivot/front feet pedestal (small rubber feed bowls work well)
- Platform (exercise step or other small raised platform)
Note: Please contact instructor for questions regarding equipment.