Please comply with the following for all training classes:
- Each dog may bring a maximum of three humans with them to each class. Maximum number of adult humans (who must be 18 or older) is 2 and a maximum of one minor human (who must be 12 or older and accompanied by at least one adult). (If this is an issue for your family, please contact us to see if we can accommodate a different attendance level.)
- In accordance with efforts to prevent the spread of any disease, if you are ill, experiencing flu-like symptoms or have been in contact with someone ill or presumed positive, please contact us to reschedule.
- Make sure to give the dogs space while waiting outside for class. Your trainer will discuss appropriate introductions in the classroom.
- Do not allow any interactions between the dogs before, during or after class unless and until the trainer has requested an interaction.
- Silence your cell phone(s).
- For the safety of our 2 and 4 legged friends, doors lock at the start of class … plan accordingly.
We may modify our protocols and requirements so please be sure to check this page prior to class. We are committed to providing an outstanding experience for you and your pets.